NSFAS, No Salmon Farms At Sea, are a dedicated group of like minded individuals from all corners of this island.
We are comprised of anglers, conservationists and local residents, all with a common purpose.
“To strive to safeguard our wild salmon and sea trout, their marine habitat and inland waterways to ensure their continued existence”
• To stop the further development of salmon farms around the coast of this island.
• To seek the immediate implementation of stringent controls and legislation, by the Irish Government and Northern Assembly, in order to effectively police the activities of the aquaculture industry.
• To campaign for the movement of all existing Salmon Farms away from the migratory path of Wild Salmon and Sea Trout, to land based closed containment systems.
• To increase public awareness of the economic and environmental threat posed by the expansion of the Salmon Farming industry, with the effective lobbying of public representatives, organized peaceful protest and the intensive use of social media.
• To work with other concerned organizations and angling representative bodies for the advancement of our common objectives.